RULES AGAINST COVID-19
PREPARE YOUR VISIT
· It is strongly recommended to book your visit online at www.baugnez44.be. ATTENTION: Last entry at 5 p.m.
· A time slot must be chosen (max. 12 visitors per 15 min. to respect the "1 person / 15 m²").
· Entrance without reservation is not guaranteed.
· Please respect the planned time. When there is a delay, please contact the staff by calling +32(0)80/44.04.82. In this case, the Baugnez 44 Historical Museum has the right to postpone your visit.
· Only individual visitors, couples and families are allowed to visit the site at this time. Groups are not allowed.
UPON ARRIVAL AT THE MUSEUM
· Respect the social distance (1.5 m) and ground markings.
· Wear your mask as soon as you arrive on site and during all the visit.
DURING THE VISIT
· Disinfect your hands with the hydro-alcoholic gels available at the entrance and along the visit.
· At the reception desk and in the museum shop, you can pay by credit card and contactless.
· Audioguides are always included in the entrance fee. They are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
· Respect the direction of the visit (markings on the floor).
· Keep a distance of 1.5 m from other visitors.
· Elevator available only for people with reduced mobility.
END OF THE VISIT
· Disinfect your hands before handling items and catalogues in the shop.
The Baugnez 44 Historical Museum team thanks you for your collaboration.